It is my honor to serve as your Kitsap County Commissioner and I enjoy the daily challenges and opportunities to work-out solutions and to serve Kitsap County residents responsibly and effectively.
I have a long record of championing local quality-of-life issues, but there is still much to be done! I can’t do it without your help. That is why I am asking you now to support my campaign for re-election. I will do my best to fulfill my duties as your Commissioner and also to get the word out to voters so we can prevail in the election, but I need your support. Your endorsement of my candidacy, a contribution of $50, $100, or whatever amount you can afford, will go a long way by helping me reach out to the voters in District 2.
Our future depends on a strong economy, a healthy environment and local people working together. With your assistance, I will continue to serve you and our friends and neighbors to address important issues that include:
- Growing living-wage job opportunities in Kitsap County
- Advocating for affordable housing for all our residents
- Working to protect our environment
- Stewarding your tax dollars by monitoring budget expenditures and revenues while ensuring efficiency and results
- Maintaining smart transportation options – including ferries, transit, and regional trails for pedestrians and bicycles
- Listening to residents and representing their voices for a responsible and responsive government.
This is a stressful time and it’s important that we keep experienced people in government as we work together to keep our community strong. That is why I want to continue serving you. Again, I sincerely thank you for your continued support and partnership. As always, please keep sending your ideas, comments, and feedback because they help me do a better job of serving you and our community.
Yours in public service,